Thursday, 13 July 2017

Kyochuu Rettou (The Island of Giant Insects) Chapter 18 Part 2 [English] [Manga]

And the next bug fucker island chapter is here for y'all to enjoy. Yeap. Except this time there's a fuckton of talking and less action/stuff going on, but the info is interesting and worthwhile to note. Anyhow, I'm really wondering how the fuck they're gonna take down this centipede, and what worse bugs that are yet to come out.
I mean, can it get any worse than that huge ass centipede? Only time will tell. Sheesh. In any case, I'll be getting right back on Mashira now so expect more monkey trouble very soon. Enjoy this chapter! Bye y'all!

2 comments:

  1. Hey man, I love your shares and work! Really appreciate all of this!

    I just want to ask, is it possible if you can reseed your Fresh Precure BD's?? I really want them, but it was uploaded a few days before the original Nyaa went out. Dl'd them on Nyaa Si but there's no seeders. I'll definitely reseed them throughout the year once it's done.

    https://nyaa.si/?f=0&c=0_0&q=Fresh+Precure+BD

    Thanks again for all the shares you have done! Especially the Terra Formars and Gundam Seed/Destiny BD's!

    Keep up the good work!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Too big for me to seed, but that's why I uploaded them with help from an anon to MEGA. I'm sure the link was in the description. Use that. Then again, public trackers aren't very good as people DL and drop it.

      https://pastebin.com/bmqXu6bC

      Delete